Monday, November 3, 2008

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Hello to all.

This is a new Blog site, I will be working on, for showing and selling my wares. So please bare with me while I get this set up. I will be posting soon some photos of things I will be selling. I hope you all will enjoy my new venture in this, and keep stopping by to see what is going on with it. I will try to keep it fresh and updated and new for you. I also hope you enjoy what I have to offer for sale, and tempt you to buy some thing you can't live with out. Thank you for being understand at this time.

hugs;
Alaura

6 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

how exciting, can't wait to see what you will be selling!!

Vanessa Greenway said...

Hi Alaura! I'm also working on a new blog... just don't know if I will really post things there. Maybe! Hugs, Vanessa

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

You said you could keep a secret..lol
I can't wait to see your goodies for sale!!!

I will reveal my secret soon too :)

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Good luck with this site!
Can`t wait to see what you will be selling!
Love,
Debbie Moss
(England)

Sonia said...

Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Thank you so much for coming by and for you wonderful compliments.
Hugs
Sonia
PS. I am honored to be your 1st follower =)

Susie Jefferson said...

Great news - I'll wait for the announcement to come back and see! H0wever, minor criticism (I hope you don't mind) is that your blog isn't fitting into your background. You need to choose a 3-column blog to get the right width, or if you love this one you need to change your template or adjust the width of your main column in html. If you need help with that, please feel free to ask me. You must have it perfect for the Big Launch! All the best, Susie